Providing our guests with absolutely the highest level of personal service and the best travel values available.
Experience & Knowledge : You're in good hands
Since we began in 2002, we have gained over 15 years of experience and we have created numerous unforgettable holiday experiences for our clients from all over the world. We have also been able to develop a special relationship with our suppliers in the travel industry built solely on trust and friendship which helps us to do what we do best. Further, both the promoters of the company has obtained their Masters Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from prestigious universities in Australia and Thailand highlighting our absolute commitment to provide the highest level of quality, service and the best travel values available.
Hassle-free Travel Planning
With our extensive travel experience supplemented by a team who has extensive and firsthand knowledge of the region and are passionate about what they do. We are sure to make your planning and travel as easy and hassle-free as possible giving you more enjoyment with us in Bhutan.
Personal Touch with focus on Quality and Services
The major reasons for visitors choosing to travel to Bhutan with us is because of our outstanding capability to offer services with personal care and attention by the trained, qualified and responsive staff. From your first contact, through the duration of your stay and until you are safely home again. We do our best to make sure that quality and service go hand in hand at every step of your journey. To make sure we achieve these core values, we closely monitor client satisfaction and are consistently seeking new ways to exceed our clients' expectations. If you want a firsthand account of how we operate, just take a look at our customer feedback!
Flexible tailor-made holidays
Designed with you in mind, our packages can be tailored or built completely from scratch to suit your needs. Further, we give our clients the maximum flexibility to make necessary changes to their sightseeing itinerary even after their arrival in Bhutan depending on their interest and requirement. Our experienced travel experts have the resources at hand to make your dream holiday a reality. Why not contact us with your ideas?
Boonserm Tours & Travels is a fully licensed tour operator approved by the Royal Government of Bhutan and registered with the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB). And as members of various travel industry associations, such as Association of Bhutanese Tour operators (ABTO), Guide Association of Bhutan (GAB) and the Bhutan Chamber of Commerce and Industries (BCCI), we are held up to a high level of standards and practices.
Our social service
Bhutan is a Buddhist kingdom where Gross National Happiness (GNH) is considered more important than Gross Domestic Product (GDP). We take the inspiration from the teachings of Lord Buddha and believe that happiness will come to us when the work we do and the words we speak are of benefit to others. The Buddha once said;
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Gautama Buddha
So keeping this word of wisdom at the heart of our business, we engage in some social activities that will make some contributions towards creating a positive impact in the region by helping people come out from extreme poverty through sustainable job creation and livelihood. Some of the activities we undertake include the followings;
- Support the Choki Traditional Art School (CTAS) an institute which provides free traditional arts and crafts skills education to poor and disadvantaged youth enabling the graduates to earn their livelihood (www.chokischool.com) and become a custodian of the unique tradition and culture of Bhutan.
- Co-sponsored the 9th Annual Golden Youth Award Camp , 2016 organized by the Youth Development Fund. The 2016 award was very special as it was dedicated to His Royal Highness Gyalsey Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck. Inspired by the vision and foresight of His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Jigme Singye Wangchuck, the Golden Youth Award camp seeks to motivate young people to thrive in life. With a primary aim to empower and reward outstanding students, the winner of the award is given an opportunity to study in the best schools all over the world through a YDF scholarship. Eighty students from around the country, who have been selected by their respective schools and Dzongkhags, took part in the competition for this prestigious award.
- Donated 15 dustbins to Choki Traditional Art School to encourage the students to keep their surroundings clean and create awareness on the importance of waste management.
- Sponsored a set of school uniform, stationery, school bag, shoes and tuition fee for Sonam Dorji, a class 6 student of Changbangdu Primary School. He comes from a divorced family and his parents are not able to financially support his education.
- Supported the Chithuen Phendhey Association, a nonprofit organization who were raising fund to provide help or treatment services for drug and alcohol affected individuals, educations on drug & alcohol prevention and other services for the benefit of the recovering addicts.